<![CDATA[Ground breaking first day in Uganda.
- We were interviewed, as women in ministry who are making a difference in peoples’ lives, on a radio station with 1.5 million listeners.
- Learned there are 10,000 street kids in Kampala.
- Met with other NGOs (Non Governmental Organization) who are caring for these children in this community.
- We’ve traveled six hours north and have settled in to rest.
- Tomorrow we will distribute 100 beds to a brand new partner.
Sometimes you have to run, just to keep up with God.