Thank you for being faithful to pray for the ministry of Sweet Sleep! Here are specific ways that you can pray in the month of November.
- Sweet Sleep’s first team to Cape Town, South Africa leaves this Friday (November 4). Pray for the team: Brooke Elder, Tate Elder, Jenny Griggs, Courtney Beddingfield, Amber Lutz, David Ward, Jeff Wolfe, Ashley Lamb, John Hataway, Desri Richardson, Alyson Walker, and Jen Gash. You can read more about Sweet Sleep’s new work in Cape Town here. You can also follow their trip by “liking” the Sweet Sleep FaceBook Page.
- Final details are being put together for the Christmas in Moldova trip (December 26-January 2). Please pray for those who will be on this team. Pray that God will begin preparing them for what He wants them to learn and see. Pray that they will be able to raise funds. Pray also for the children and teachers that God will begin even now preparing their hearts for what He will do during this trip.
- Please pray for continued wisdom and discernment as God continues to grow Sweet Sleep’s work in Moldova.
- 2012 trips will soon be announced. Pray for discernment for the right times and ministry partners in order to make the most impact for the Kingdom. Pray for those will go on these trips and that their hearts would become burdened long before they even know about the trip.
- Please pray for continued wisdom and discernment as God continues to grow Sweet Sleep’s work in Uganda.
Other Prayer Needs
- Sunday, November 6th is National Orphan Sunday. Pray for great awareness as churches and individuals are exposed to the reality of the orphan crisis.
- Praise // Thankful for an incredible Soiree and the story of Sweet Sleep around the world that was shared through this event. Thankful that the lives of orphans that have been greatly impacted due to this ministry.
- Praise // Thankful for Sweet Sleep’s International Staff and the time they were able to spend in the USA. Thankful for their stories and the way that they were able to tell these stories to impact churches and individuals. Pray for the health of the International Staff and their families as they adjust to being home. Prayerful for the work that they will do now that they are back in their countries.
Sweet Sleep sends a monthly prayer newsletter to those who request it. If you would like to receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to this list.